Upcoming Surge in Tech IPOs: A Crucial Moment for Goldman Sachs
Author: The Black Jew Wealth Coach
- Drought in tech IPOs over the past 18 months is about to end
- Goldman Sachs placed fourth in 2019 and fifth in 2020 among banks responsible for global tech IPOs
- Recent tech IPO successes, such as AppLovin and UiPath, signal a positive shift
- Goldman Sachs has opportunities to increase its market share and boost its advisory and underwriting businesses
- Competitors like JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley continue to pose challenges
As we witness the end of the drought in tech IPOs over the past 18 months, this presents a critical opportunity for leading advisor Goldman Sachs to capitalize on the momentum and affirm its position in the market. The recent successes of tech IPOs, such as AppLovin and UiPath, indicate a positive shift that could be advantageous for Goldman Sachs in growing its market share and boosting its advisory and underwriting businesses. Despite being ranked fourth and fifth in 2019 and 2020 respectively, the company will still need to contend with the strong presence of competitors such as JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley. The upcoming surge in tech IPOs shall provide a litmus test for Goldman Sachs to demonstrate its prowess and resilience in navigating obstacles and seizing growth opportunities in the dynamic tech landscape.