TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.blackjew182.com (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by BlackJew Wealth Coach. This Site is a coaching site.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of BlackJew Wealth Coach and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to, images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
Sale of Goods And Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
- Books; and
The following services are available on our Site:
- Credit Repair; and
- Social Media Engagement.
The services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services displayed on our Site when you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods and services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images, as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods and services we provide. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject, or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that you are responsible for monitoring your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Third-Party Goods and Services
Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties on our Site.
Your subscription automatically renews, and you will be automatically billed until we receive notification that you want to cancel the subscription.
To cancel your subscription, please follow these steps: You can cancel anytime.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card;
- PayPal; and
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
- Standard delivery by post. Delivery takes 5 – 7 business days.
Delivery will occur as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the selected delivery method. Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and statutory holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price of the goods you purchase.
If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside the United States, your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties or taxes and are not liable for any failure by you to pay them.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refunds for Goods
All goods sold on our Site are non-refundable.
Refunds for Services
We provide refunds for services sold on our Site as follows:
- The services will be fully refunded if the services are cancelled at least 48 hours before the services were scheduled to be provided.
Consumer Protection Law
Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
BlackJew Wealth Coach and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site, you indemnify and hold harmless BlackJew Wealth Coach and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and BlackJew Wealth Coach cannot resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and BlackJew Wealth Coach agree to submit the issue before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator if mediation fails. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and BlackJew Wealth Coach. The costs of any mediation or arbitration will be paid by the unsuccessful party.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and BlackJew Wealth Coach agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal, and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
2929 Arch St., Suite 1700, Philadelphia, PA 19104
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Last updated: September 2023
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
To provide the Services, we collect and have collected over the past 12 months personal information about you from a variety of sources, as set out below. The information that we collect and use varies depending on how you interact with us.
In addition to the specific uses set out below, we may use information we collect about you to communicate with you, provide the Services, comply with any applicable legal obligations, enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
What Personal Information We Collect
The types of personal information we obtain about you depends on how you interact with our Site and use our Services. When we use the term “personal information”, we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes or can be associated with you. The following sections describe the categories and specific types of personal information we collect.
Information We Collect Directly from You
Information that you directly submit to us through our Services may include:
– Basic contact details including your name, address, phone number, email.
– Order information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment confirmation, email address, phone number.
– Account information including your username, password, security questions.
– Shopping information including the items you view, put in your cart or add to your wishlist.
– Customer support information including the information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Services.
Some features of the Services may require you to directly provide us with certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
Information We Collect through Cookies
Information We Obtain from Third Parties
Finally, we may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:
– Companies who support our Site and Services, such as Shopify.
– Our payment processors, who collect payment information (e.g., bank account, credit or debit card information, billing address) to process your payment in order to fulfill your orders and provide you with products or services you have requested, in order to perform our contract with you.
– When you visit our Site, open or click on emails we send you, or interact with our Services or advertisements, we, or third parties we work with, may automatically collect certain information using online tracking technologies such as pixels, web beacons, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and cookies.
How We Use Your Personal Information
– Providing Products and Services. We use your personal information to provide you with the Services in order to perform our contract with you, including to process your payments, fulfill your orders, to send notifications to you related to you account, purchases, returns, exchanges or other transactions, to create, maintain and otherwise manage your account, to arrange for shipping, facilitate any returns and exchanges and to enable you to post reviews.
– Marketing and Advertising. We use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send marketing, advertising and promotional communications by email, text message or postal mail, and to show you advertisements for products or services. This may include using your personal information to better tailor the Services and advertising on our Site and other websites.
– Security and Fraud Prevention. We use your personal information to detect, investigate, or take action regarding possible fraudulent, illegal, or malicious activity. If you use the Services and register an account, you must keep your account credentials safe. We highly recommend not sharing your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
– Communicating with you. We use your personal information to provide you with customer support and improve our Services. This is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you, provide adequate services, and maintain our business relationship.
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies by default, but you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject Cookies through your browser controls. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking Cookies can negatively impact your user experience and may cause some of the Services, including certain features and general functionality, to work incorrectly or no longer be available. Additionally, blocking Cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
How We Disclose Personal Information
– With vendors or other third parties who perform services on our behalf (e.g., IT management, payment processing, data analytics, customer support, cloud storage, fulfillment, and shipping).
– With business and marketing partners, including Shopify, to provide services and advertise to you. For example, we use Shopify to support personalized advertising with third-party services]. Our business and marketing partners will use your information following their privacy notices.
– When you direct, request us, or otherwise consent to our disclosure of certain information to third parties, such as to ship your products or through your use of social media widgets or login integrations, with your consent.
– With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group, in our legitimate interests to run a successful business.
– In connection with a business transaction such as a merger or bankruptcy, to comply with any applicable legal obligations (including responding to subpoenas, search warrants, and similar requests), to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
We have, in the past 12 months, disclosed the following categories of personal information and sensitive personal information (denoted by *) about users for the purposes set out above in “How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information” and “How We Disclose Personal Information”:
– Identifiers such as basic contact details and particular order and account information
– Commercial information such as order information, shopping information, and customer support information
– Internet or other similar network activity, such as Usage Data
Categories of Recipients:
– Vendors and third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as Internet service providers, payment processors, fulfillment partners, customer support partners, and data analytics providers)
– Business and marketing partners
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for the purposes of inferring characteristics about you.
We have “sold” and “shared” (as those terms are defined in applicable law) personal information over the preceding 12 months to engage in advertising and marketing activities, as follows.
Category of Personal Information
– Identifiers such as basic contact details and particular order and account information
– Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased and shopping information
– Internet or other similar network activity, such as Usage Data
Categories of Recipients
– Business and marketing partners
User Generated Content
The Services may enable you to post product reviews and other user-generated content. If you choose to submit user generated content to any public area of the Services, this content will be public and accessible by anyone.
We do not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make available to others, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available, or for the accuracy, use or misuse of any information that you disclose or receive from third parties.
Third-Party Websites and Links
Our Site may provide links to websites or other online platforms operated by third parties. If you follow links to sites not affiliated or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the privacy or security of such sites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of information found on these sites. Information you provide on public or semi-public venues, including information you share on third-party social networking platforms may also be viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators, except as disclosed on the Services.
The Services are not intended to be used by children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the contact details set out below to request that it be deleted.
Security and Retention of Your Information
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” In addition, any information you send us may not be secure while in transit. We recommend that you do not use insecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.
How long we retain your personal information depends on different factors, such as whether we need the information to maintain your account, provide the Services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce other applicable contracts and policies.
Your Rights and Choices
Depending on where you live, you may have some or all of the rights listed below concerning your personal information. However, these rights are not absolute and may apply only in certain circumstances, and, in some instances, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
– Right to Access / Know. You may have a right to request access to your personal information, including how we use and share your information.
– Right to Delete. You may have a right to request that we delete the personal information we maintain about you.
– Right to Correct. You may have a right to request that we correct the inaccurate personal information we maintain about you.
– Right of Portability. You may have a right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request that we transfer it to a third party in certain circumstances and with certain exceptions.
– Right to Opt out of Sale Sharing or Targeted Advertising. You may have a right to direct us not to “sell” or “share” your personal information or to opt out of the processing of your personal data for purposes considered to be “targeted advertising”, as defined in applicable privacy laws. Please note that if you visit our Site with the Global Privacy Control opt-out preference signal enabled, depending on where you are, we will automatically treat this as a request to opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of information for the device and browser that you use to visit the Site.
– Right to Limit and/or Opt out of Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. You may have a right to direct us to limit our use and/or disclosure of sensitive personal information to only what is necessary to perform the Services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average individual.
– Restriction of Processing: You may have the right to ask us to stop or restrict our processing of personal information.
– Withdrawal of Consent: Where we rely on consent to process your personal information, you may have the right to withdraw this consent.
– Appeal: You may have a right to appeal our decision if we decline to process your request. You can do so by replying directly to our denial.
– Managing Communication Preferences: We may send you promotional emails, and you may opt out of receiving these at any time by using the unsubscribe option displayed in our emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or orders that you have made.
You may exercise any of these rights indicated on our Site or by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. We may need to collect information from you to verify your identity, such as your email address or account information, before providing a substantive response to the request. By applicable laws, you may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require that the agent provide proof you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us. We will respond to your request promptly as required under applicable law.
We use Shopify’s ad services, such as Shopify Audiences, to help personalize the advertising you see on third-party websites. To restrict Shopify merchants that use these ad services from using your personal information for such services, visit https://privacy.shopify.com/en.
If you have complaints about how we process your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, depending on where you live, you may have the right to appeal our decision by contacting us using the contact details set out below or lodge your complaint with your local data protection authority.
Please note that we may transfer, store, and process your personal information outside your country, including the United States. Staff and third-party service providers and partners in these countries also process your personal information.
If we transfer your personal information out of Europe, we will rely on recognized transfer mechanisms like the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses or any equivalent contracts issued by the relevant competent authority of the UK, as relevant, unless the data transfer is to a country that has been determined to provide an adequate level of protection.